Besides viewing your iPhone photos one by one, or posting iPhone photos to Facebook, you have more interesting ways to enjoy and share photos. On the iPhone, you can turn your digital photos to a wonderful slideshow with music. In this tutorial, I will show you how to create eye-catching slideshows with music and pictures with the best iPhone slideshow maker - Photo Slideshow Director. Also it provides multiple ways to share a slideshow from iPhone, such as uploading an iPhone slideshow to Facebook / YouTube / Dropbox / SkyDrive, or stream an iPhone slideshow to HDTV for sharing with your family.
1. Open Photo Slideshow Director on your iPhone and import photos to the slideshow software.
2. Tap "Photo" icon to add photos to your slideshow project. You can import photos from iPhone Photo Library or web albums, such as Flickr, Picasa, Facebook, Dropbox and more.
3. Tap the "Music" icon and selct songs for your slideshow in the "Collection" window. You can add songs by Albums, Artisets, Composers, Genre. Once you have imported songs to the slideshow, the "Background Music List" in "Music Options" area will show up, tap it to view all the songs you have added.
4. Tap "Background Music List" or the blue music bar below thumbnails, you can lay or delete the background songs. If you want to add more songs, please follow step 3.
5. Now you can use the Synchronization feature to sync your slideshow to background music. Tap the "clock" icon next to the gear icon in the upper right corner to bring up the "Synchronize" window, turn "Music Slideshow" on, then tap "Synchronize" button. The slideshow app will automatically change the slideshow time to make it match music duration.
Photo Slideshow Director is an amazing slideshow software for iPhone(iPad), it is designed to create wonderful slideshows with pictures and music easily. It is a good iOS photo / video app to enjoy and share photos. With it , you can make eye-catching video slideshows with pictures from iPhone and web albums(such as Flickr, Facebook, Picasa), then stream the photo slideshow to HDTV for watching, or directly upload to Facebook / YouTube / Dropbox / SkyDrive for sharing with friends. Learn More>>